The Full Monty Quest Adventures Stag party activity group weekend in Brecon.
- 2 Nights Centrally Located and Personally Chosen Accommodation or camping facilities
- Guide Tours or Guided Maps of Brecon Nightlife
- Free entrances and drinks offers all around the Town
- Cocktail Making, private rooms, comedy nights, all bespoke packages
- Cheap Center Parking
- Expert Local Knowledge of your personally arranged best night out in Town including, bars, clubs and restaurants..
- 1 or 2 Days activities personally conducted by Quest Adventures Instructors including – Gorge walking, Coasteering, Surfing, Wild Swimming, Canyoning, Castaway Days, Kayaking and \more
- Fancy Dress on Activity if required
- Private Minibus to and from the Brecon Beacons for your activity if required
- Fully guided tour of Brecon or detailed guide Map of your perfect Night
- Completely bespoke package for your group
Price From – £55
Accommodation – 2 nights at selected B&B hotel, a great place to base yourselves while you enjoy a fun filled hen weekend of outdoor hen party activities and pursuits.
Quest Activity – Choose from one of Quests numerous activities including: Gorge Walking, Kayaking, Surfing, Castaway Days, Raft Building, Coasteering, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing & Abseiling. Please see our web pages for further details
Evening Transportation – we supply transportation to and from various locations so that you can sample everything Brecon has to offer!
Make your life simple and let us take care of the details, if you want to add on an activity, include a pampering session, meals or nights stay to your package then please contact us and we can arrange your perfect getaway!!
All equipment and safety gear is provided along with experienced outdoor AALA licensed, surf life saving Instructors who will cater to your groups needs and physical abilities.
“I wanted to thank you and the guys for the great day on Saturday – we all had a really good time -can’t wait to see the photos! thanks again”
Kathryn from London – Gorge Walking
“Truly amazing time, on a high for the rest of the hen weekend, already talking about coming back, an amazing experience that we will never forget”
Alison Roberts, Buckinghamshire
“Thanks again for a great weekend, look forward to coming up again sometime”
Chris from Swindon – Gorge Walking
“Absolutely fantastic weekend, cant thank you and the guys at quest enough, the Stag and the Boys are still going on about it. I’m thinking about getting married myself just so I can come back to Cardiff and do it all agian”
Dave Milton, Kent.