There are many places now across the country that host and boast to be great Stag Venues including London, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Newquay etc. But without exception Cardiff is by far the best and this is why.
1) Cardiff City Centre - The City Centre host a range of themes from medi evil castles to vibrant brand new shopping centers. Large enough to be a city with beautiful architecture and small enough to have a village atmosphere, Cardiff truly is a beautiful city to enjoy with great people and great place.
2) Cardiff Night life - The night life also has a mix of young and old, we have the brewery quarters, pubs and taverns, restaurants, bars and nightclubs as well as the ren0wned lap dancing venues, for Stag parties and Stag Weekends the night life is truly perfect, you can get a great pint, meal, friendly atmosphere, live bands, stomping nightclubs or chill out zone all in the space of this beautiful town centre.
3) Location - Cardiff is situated 140 miles from London, 30 miles from Bristol and 120 miles from Birmingham, within 3 hours reach of most destinations in Britain and set in the most beautiful location. The City extends to the sea and the newly formed Cardiff Bay area with Bars, Restaurants and Clubs, the coastline then extends all the way to Porthcawl with the stunning cliffs and beautiful seas of the welsh coast.
4) Location - This has to be mentioned twice as you have to write down separately that Cardiff is at the foot of the highest mountain range in Southern Britain. The Brecon Beacons surround the landscape of Cardiff offering stunning views and breath taking scenery.
5) Activities - What Stag Weekend would be complete without the possibility of Canyoning, Gorge Walking, Coasteering, Surfing, Kayaking, Raft Building, here in Cardiff we can offer it all, that's why we are the best Stag location in the country if not the world. Where else can you go Canyoning in the mountains in the morning and Coasteering in the Sea in the afternoon.
At this point I rest my case for now, we are truly blessed to have the mountains and the Sea in South Wales, great people, great place great Stag Weekend Location.