The Full Monty Quest Adventures – Swansea Stag Weekend.
- 2 Nights Centrally Located and Personally Chosen Accommodation
- Guide Tours or Guided Maps of Swansea Vibrant Nightlife
- Free entrances and drinks offers all around the City
- Cocktail Making, private rooms, comedy nights, all bespoke packages
- Cheap City Centre Parking
- Expert Local Knowledge of your personally arranged best night out in Town including, bars, clubs and restaurants.
- 1 or 2 Days activities personally conducted by Quest Adventures Instructors including – Gorge walking, Coasteering, Surfing, Wild Swimming, Canyoning, Castaway Days, Kayaking and \more
- Fancy Dress on Activity if required
- Private Minibus to and from Swansea for your activity if required
- Fully guided tour of Swansea or detailed guide Map of your perfect Night
- Completely bespoke package for your group
Price From – £55
Our outdoor stag party activities will definitely provide stories to tell your mates, and all pursuits come with a digital photo album to show your family & guests at your wedding or post stag party!
Our Packages includes:
Accommodation – 2 nights at a choice of B&B hotels located just a stones throw away from the attractions, a great place to base yourselves while you enjoy a fun filled stag weekend of outdoor stag party activities and pursuits.
Quest Activity – Choose from one of Quests numerous activities including: Gorge Walking, Kayaking, Surfing, Castaway Days, Raft Building, Coasteering, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing & Abseiling. Please see our web pages for further details
Evening Transportation – Attracted to the bright lights and ample bars, we supply transportation to and from these venues so that you can sample everything South Wales has to offer!
Make your life simple and let us take care of the details, if you want to add on an activity, include a pampering session, meals or nights stay to your package then please contact us and we can arrange your perfect getaway!!
All equipment and safety gear is provided along with experienced outdoor AALA licensed, surf life saving Instructors who will cater to your groups needs and physical abilities.
“I wanted to thank you and the guys for the great day on Saturday – we all had a really good time -can’t wait to see the photos! thanks again”
Kathryn from London – Gorge Walking
“Absolutely fantastic weekend, cant thank you and the guys at quest enough, the Stag and the Boys are still going on about it. I’m thinking about getting married myself just so I can come back to Cardiff and do it all agian”
Dave Milton, Kent.
“Truly amazing time, on a high for the rest of the hen weekend, already talking about coming back, an amazing experience that we will never forget”
Alison Roberts, Buckinghamshire
“Thanks again for a great weekend, look forward to coming up again sometime”
Chris from Swindon – Gorge Walking