The Full Monty Quest Adventures hen party activity weekend Porthcawl South Wales
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in The Porthcawl hotel
- Sports Bar below the hotel which boasts over 24 Large screen TV’s,
- Bed and Breakfast
- Free Complimentary Meal and Drink or Free cocktail
- Free entrance to Nightclub and VIP area
- Cocktail Making
- 1 or 2 Days activities personally conducted by Quest Adventures Instructors including –
- Gorge walking, Coasteering, Surfing, Wild Swimming, Canyoning, Castaway Days, Kayaking and \more
- Fancy Dress on Activity if Required
- Private Minibus to and From Activity if Required
- Private Minibus to and from Cardiff or Swansea times at your own request
- Fully guided tour of Cardiff or Swansea or detailed guide Map of your perfect Night
- Use of All Hotels Facilities including Gym, Sauna rooms
- Use of Own Private Room if Required
Price From – £55
Our outdoor hen party activities will definitely provide stories to tell your grandchildren, and all pursuits come with a digital photo album to show your family & guests at your wedding or post hen party!
Our Packages includes:
Accommodation – 2 nights at a choice of B&B hotels located just a stones throw away from the attractions, a great place to base yourselves while you enjoy a fun filled stag weekend of outdoor stag party activities and pursuits.
Quest Activity – Choose from one of Quests numerous activities including: Gorge Walking, Kayaking, Surfing, Castaway Days, Raft Building, Coasteering, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing & Abseiling. Please see our web pages for further details
Evening Transportation – Attracted to the bright lights and ample bars, we supply transportation to and from either Cardiff or Swansea so that you can sample everything South Wales has to offer!
Make your life simple and let us take care of the details, if you want to add on an activity, include a pampering session, meals or nights stay to your package then please contact us and we can arrange your perfect getaway!!
All equipment and safety gear is provided along with experienced outdoor AALA licensed, surf life saving Instructors who will cater to your groups needs and physical abilities.
“I wanted to thank you and the guys for the great day on Saturday – we all had a really good time -can’t wait to see the photos! thanks again”
Kathryn from London – Gorge Walking
“Truly amazing time, on a high for the rest of the hen weekend, already talking about coming back, an amazing experience that we will never forget”
Alison Roberts, Buckinghamshire
“Thanks again for a great weekend, look forward to coming up again sometime”
Chris from Swindon – Gorge Walking